Attention to all local CAT C qualified cheerleading coaches: Republic Polytechnic is looking for a coach for their cheerleading team. Interested candidates may send their resume and certifications to email@example.com. Please see below for the requirements:
– Provide coaching expertise to the cheerleading team in preparation for identified competitions, bringing on improved performance and excellent results
– Planning, organizing and implementing suitable training and conditioning programs for the development of the sports team
– Conduct at least 2 hours of training session for 2 to 3 times a week
– Ensure safety during trainings
– Provide all-rounded development of student athletes, instilling good values and character
– CAS Category C Coaching Certification
– American Association of Cheerleading Coaches & Administrators (AACCA) Spirit Safety Certification Program
– Registered with the National Registry of Coaches (NROC) – Provisional
– MOE Registered Coach
– Valid Standard First Aid Certification (including AED)
– Candidate with strong coaching ethics and commitment
– At least two years’ experience in coaching Institutes of Higher Learning (IHL)
The ICU Cheer Judge Course will be held on 31st March to 2nd April 2017 (Friday to Sunday) and live shadow judging will be conducted during the Asia Cheerleading Invitational Championships (ACIC) 2017 as the practical test segment. Information is as follows:
ICU CHEER JUDGES COURSE
Date : 31st March to 2nd April 2017 (Friday to Sunday)
Venue : 31st March – TBC, 1st and 2nd April – D’Marquee at Downtown East
Course Fees : SGD350.00 per person
Registration Closing Date : Monday, 17 March 2017
Organizer : Cheerleading Association (Singapore)
Managed By : Active Sports Enterprise
Day 1: Theory and video practical judging practice
Day 2: Theory Test and Practical Test
Day 3: Practical Test
The Practical Test will be conducted in shadow judging format during the Asia Cheerleading Invitational Championships. Participants are to wear smart formal attire for the shadow judging.
To register your interest, download the ICU Judges Course 2017 Registration Form and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing deadline.
Note: Applicants may be subjected to an interview before being selected as a candidate for the course. Selection will be based on adequate cheerleading background and/or coaching experiences.
Update: The date of the course has been changed to 15 January 2017.
We are pleased to accept registration of interests for our upcoming CAS Cat A/B/C Coaching Certification, to be conducted on
22 15 January 2017 (Sunday) between 10am to 6pm at Potong Pasir Community Club.
We have also updated the Coaches Accreditation and Pathway under CAS. Do note that all local coaches must possess the mentioned certifications in order to take part in the CAS Competitions.
Please email in to email@example.com by 02 January 2017 (Monday) if you would like to sign up for the courses. Thank you!
1. TAFISA World Cheer Games
If you are interested to represent Singapore for:
– Coed Premier Group Stunt, or
– Partner Stunt Level 6
in the TAFISA World Cheer Games on 6th to 8th October in Jakarta, Indonesia, please submit your proposed routine video and write in to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th September 2016 (Sunday). CAS will be offering a partial sponsorship for the selected team to represent Singapore in each category.
2. 2016 Asia Open Cheerleading Championship
If you are interested to represent Singapore for the Coed Premier Team category in the 2016 Asia Open Cheerleading Championship on 5th to 6th November in Geoje City, Korea, please submit your proposed team routine video and write in to email@example.com by 16th October 2016 (Sunday). CAS will be offering a partial sponsorship for the selected team to represent Singapore.
3. 2017 ICU Worlds Cheerleading Championship
For the 2017 ICU Worlds Cheerleading Championship, the champion team of the CAS National Cheerleading Championship 2017 Coed Premier Team category will be automatically qualified to represent Singapore. If the champion team is unable to participate, the next team ranked in order of merit will qualify.
We are currently revamping our website and we ask for your kind patience while previous articles and information are being restored. Meanwhile do look forward to more exciting events and news updates on our site!